Bamboo Sofa Table
NNEWVANTE Sofa TableThe NNEWVANT sofa end table is a reasonably priced bamboo end table. It’s ideal for use in the living room, bedroom, or office, as the lightweight design is portable and easily slides up to wherever you need it. While the setup instructions leave much to be desired, the table looks great, seems well made, and is a good overall value.Check Price
- Bamboo is lightweight, but still looks and feels great
- Design allows the feet to slide under many sofas, beds, and other furniture pieces
- Adjustable kick stand provides for varying angles of the table top
- Instructions weren’t great, took me 45 minutes to assemble
Materials & Design
The NNEWVANTE sofa end table is made from 100% bamboo.
The short and wide legs, in addition to the Z-design, allow the table to slide under beds and many couches.
This design choice lets you bring the table closer to the couch, your bed, and elsewhere you’re sitting.
Assembly & Setup
I would describe the assembly and setup process as average, at best.
It took me 45 minutes to assemble to sofa table.
In general, I found the instructions to be confusing. The labeling of the steps and parts left me guessing as to how to assemble in many cases.
As a result, I used the wrong screws and incorrectly assembled one of the connecting bamboo pieces. This added to the assembly time, as I needed to un-do my mistake at the very end.
Suggestion: Do not tighten any screws until the very end and you’re 100% certain everything is in the correct place.
Despite my frustrations with the assembly, the quality of the bamboo sofa table is excellent.
Given the relatively low cost of the table my expectations were pretty low. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality.
The wooden pieces are all nicely finished and have a good weight to them (without being heavy). The screws and fasteners are (for the most part) flush with the bamboo, for a sleek aesthetic.
The pre-screwed holes are machined well and I had no issues getting screws to tighten or stripping screws during assembly.
Overall usability is fairly straight forward and was easy.
I really like that the leg design allows you to pull the table close to wherever you are sitting, without needing to be placed at an awkward angle.
Additionally, the adjustable tilt is a nice extra and increases the versatility of how / where you are able to use the table
I would rate the value as good overall.
While I was less than thrilled with the assembly process, everything else about the NNEWVANTE sofa table is great.
The bamboo pieces are all high quality, feel great, and look stylish. It’s a versatile furniture piece that can be used all over the house.
The piece never really feels out of place. The finish allows it to blend with both traditional and modern decor.
Should You Buy the NNEWVANTE Sofa Table?
I would recommend the NNEWVANTE bamboo sofa table if you:
- Want a versatile end table – whether you’re in the living room, office, bedroom, or elsewhere, this bamboo sofa table can be a good fit. The Z-leg design, adjustable tilt, and lightweight design all work together to make it both easy to use and versatile.
- Don’t mind assembling yourself – you do have to put this table together yourself. It took me about 45 minutes. If you don’t make mistakes, you might could do it in 20-30 minutes.
- Want bamboo – bamboo is generally more environmentally friendly compared to other woods. It’s also lightweight and isn’t hard to take care of (just periodically wipe it down with a damp cloth).
For more information or to buy check out the NNEWVANTE bamboo sofa table here.
Budget, Lightweight Sofa Table
- Design - 93%93%
- Performance - 94%94%
- Quality - 94%94%
- Usability - 95%95%
- Value - 92%92%
The NNEWVANTE sofa table is made from 100% bamboo. The Z-leg design allows it to slide under or next to couches, beds, and more. It’s lightweight and includes an adjustable tilt for the table top. While the assembly process is less than ideal, the piece still looks and feels great. A good value overall from a versatile furniture piece.