Budget-Friendly Wifi Camera
Bagotte Wifi CameraThe Bagotte Wifi camera is a home security camera that has pretty good features and has multiple uses. It’s certainly not a high-end camera, but the price point is a budget-friendly, making it a good choice to get started for many consumers. The Bagotte is easy to mount on a wall, shelf, or furniture and can watch over your home, children, family, or office.Check Price
- Low cost
- Night vision
- Smart alerts
- Separate SD card needed for storage
- Should be within 5 meters when you initial connect to wifi (after which you can make it further away)
Bagotte Home Security Camera Design
The Bagotte IP camera has a simple design with many different features and uses.
The Wifi camera sits flat on almost any surface and is oval-shaped, almost egg-like. The body of the camera is white, while the housing and camera cover is black.
There isn’t much to the design of the Bagotte camera, but it makes up for it in the features.
The Bagotte IP security camera has features that will work for anyone, whether at home or in the office.
Crystal Clear Picture
The picture comes in clear using 1080 Full HP technology with the ability to 4x zoom in on anything in the room.
Scan the Room with Ease
Set the camera anywhere in the room knowing it can be fully scanned at any time.
The Bagotte camera can move almost a full 360° rotation, ensuring everything can be seen from the phone app.
Check out the stats:
- 355 degree horizontal
- 90 degree vertical
- 120 degree wide
Night Vision Included
This nanny camera also comes equipped with night vision, using 10 850nm IR LEDs to light up to 33 feet into a room.
Zones and sensitivity can be set up easily using the app. If any motion is detected, an alert will be sent right to the phone or email. Change the sensitivity and areas to alert at any time.
If privacy is a concern, create up to four different privacy zones within the app and the camera will avoid those areas. Change the zones at any time.
Pet / Nanny / Elderly Camera
Worried about your pets while they are home alone during the day?
You can talk to your pets through the camera. This can be helpful to easing pet separation anxiety or making sure your pets aren’t destroying the house in your absence.
You can also use the camera to chat with kids, babysitter, your parents, or anyone else on the other end.
Share with Anyone
Share with anyone who has a tablet or phone using IOS or Android. The main user has to grant access first, and then anyone you choose can view what’s going on in the home or office.
View Multiple Cameras
Need multiple cameras to cover more ground? The app will support up to four cameras to create the best security system:
- Home security camera
- Office camera
- Pet camera
- Baby camera
The Bagotte Wifi camera does not support cloud storage.
Instead, there is an SD card slot available to save camera footage on. The security camera can hold up to a 128GB card, providing lots of space to save any footage it records.
Once it’s full or as the need arises, remove the card and download the footage to a computer or other storage device.
RELATED – The Best Smart Home Devices
Here are the dimensions of the Bagotte IP camera:
- Height: 3.94″
- Width: 3.35″
- Depth: 4.21″
- Weight: 1.03 lbs.
The Bagotte Wifi camera comes with an instruction manual as well as a link to a video setup. The most challenging part of the setup is getting the camera linked to the app once it’s downloaded to a smartphone or tablet.
- Download the app. Create an account and log in for the first time.
- Turn on the camera and configure it to the camera’s AP hotspot in the WLAN settings of the app.
- Once done, click the + sign and then scan the QR code on the base of the camera to add the camera.
- Access the home or office Wifi to configure the camera so it can run wirelessly.
If there is any trouble, consider these tips to get the camera set up:
- The camera only supports 2.4Ghz Wifi
- It should be within 5 meters (16.4 feet) of the router when you initially connect, after that you can move it further away
Given the number of features that the camera has, the cost makes this Wifi home security camera a great value.
Connectivity and losing signal might be the worst issues with this camera. But at this price point, is an inexpensive option if you just need something basic.
The Wifi camera also comes with a 3-year warranty and lifetime technical support.
Who Should Buy
The Bagotte Wifi home office security camera offers multiple uses and features to make it a decent purchase for the price.
Consider purchasing the Bagotte Wifi camera if you like:
- It’s inexpensive: This is a low-priced IP camera. If you just need a basic wifi camera to get going this is a good choice.
- Peace of mind: The camera can be set up at home or office to provide security and protection. The camera will record anything happening in case you can’t be there.
- Privacy: Some people don’t like in-home security cameras because they want their privacy. With the Bagotte camera, up to four different areas can be set to avoid detection and recording to keep privacy at a premium. Change the areas at any time using the app.
- Night vision: One of the greatest features of this IP camera is that it has night vision up to 33 feet. If the baby or an elderly relative stirs in the night, there’s no need to rush out of bed. Simply use the night vision of the camera to see what’s going on, potentially saving a needless trip to the next room. If something happens, a clear video can be recorded for later use.
- Share with others: Another nice feature is that the main user can share the camera view with anyone they want. It’s easy to grant them access so they can help keep an eye on the baby or pet. Having an additional person to view a nanny or pet camera can help when the main user is busy or out or range.
For more information or to buy the Bagotte Wifi IP camera click here.
- November 1, 2019 – Corrected an error regarding cloud storage and clarified information on the recommended wifi connection distance.
- October 21, 2019 – Initial version of the page was published.
Budget-Friendly Wifi Camera
- Design - 90%90%
- Performance - 90%90%
- Quality - 85%85%
- Usability - 85%85%
- Value - 90%90%
The Bagotte isn’t a high-end camera, nor is it a lynch-pin of home security. However, it is a budget-friendly option and is a good choice for a one-off camera that will monitor kids, babies, pets, or basic security around your home. It’s expensive, fairly quickly to setup, and worked well in our tests. If you need a quick and fast camera option to setup in your home this is a good choice.