Amazon’s Prime day is finally here! With it comes some of the best deals and discounts of the year.
Below are the best Prime day vacuum deals:
- Roomba 675 – Best Budget Robot
- Roomba e5 – Best Value Robot
- Roomba i7+
- Roomba S9+ – Self-Empty Robot
- Roomba S9
- Braava m6 – Best Mopping Robot
- Dyson V7 Fluffy – Cordless Vacuum for Hardwood
- Dyson V10 Cyclone – Best Cordless Vacuum
- Dyson V8 Absolute – Good Value If You Want Soft Roller
- Dyson V7 Allergy HEPA – Good for Allergies
- Roborock S5
- Roborock S5 Max – Best 2-in-1 Robot
- Roborock S6 Pure – Utterly Amazing Value Currently
- Roborock S6 Max V – Best Navigating Robot
- Shark IQ – Less Expensive Robot With a Self-Empty Bin
- Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe NV360
- Shark AV751
- Shark Rotator Professional – Best Budget Upright
- Shark Navigator – Best Budget Upright
- iLife A9 – Good Budget Pick
- Ecovacs DEEBOT 500
- Tineco PURE ONE S12
- Aucma Cordless Vacuum
For more info on each model continue down the page.
Prime Day Robot Vacuum Deals
First up, we’re going to cover the best deals on robot vacuums this Prime Day.
Best Value Roomba
Roomba 675The Roomba 675 has consistently been one of the best valued robot vacuums in the entire industry (in our opinion). It scored a 95% overall in our cleaning tests, has a solid 90 minute run time, and good enough navigation for most homes. It’s a good value at its regular price and anything on sale just makes it that much better.Check Price
For more information the 675 see our Roomba 675 review here.
You can find our complete list of Roomba reviews here:
- Roomba S9+ Review
- Roomba i7+ Review
- Roomba i3+ Review
- Roomba e5 Review
- Roomba e6 Review
- Roomba 960 Review
- Roomba 675 Review
Next, we’re going to take a look at Roborock.
Roborock offers a wide range of models with varying features and across many different price levels.
We have tested and reviewed virtually the entire line of Roborock robot vacuums. You can find our full tests and reviews here:
- Roborock S6 MaxV Review
- Roborock S6 Review
- Roborock S5 Max Review
- Roborock S5 Review
- Roborock S4 Max Review
- Roborock S4 Review
- Roborock E3 Review
- Roborock E2 Review
- Roborock Comparison Guide
Here is a quick breakdown of the different Roborock models, what’s to like, and what makes them better / worse for your home.
First, we’ll do a high-level break down of the different model series:
- S-Series – most advanced, better navigation, uses laser navigator
- E-series – more basic, VSLAM navigation
- All Models – can both vacuum and mop, with the only exception being the Roborock S4 & S4 Max
- All Models – connect to the app for smartphone control
Below are specifics on each model:
- Roborock S6 MaxV – most high end robot that Roborock makes. Truly extrodinary navigation abilities. Arguably the best in the industry. Solid cleaning performance and is a 2 in 1 that mops and vacuums. The water reservoir is as big as the S5 Max, so it can mop larger areas.
- Roborock S6 – basically a slightly worse version of the MaxV, similar cleaning performance, but not quite as good of navigation (but still more than sufficient for most homes). Mops and vacuums.
- Roborock S6 Pure – we haven’t tested this, but it’s similar to the S6, just slightly quieter. Otherwise, basically identical. Mops and vacuums.
- Roborock S5 Max – Has a larger water reservoir so that it can mop much larger spaces. Beyond this, it’s basically the same as the S5.
- Roborock S5 – a marginally worse version of the S6. Still great navigation. Still can mop and vacuum.
- Roborock S4 Max – vacuum robot only, but has ability to climb / descend greater heights, get out of obstacles better, and increase / decrease brushroll height.
- Roborock S4 – a slightly worse version of the S4 Max. Again, only vacuums, but still has many of the same abilities to get itself unstuck.
- Roborock E3 – Roborock’s most simple robot series. Is both a vacuum and mop. Navigation isn’t nearly as impressive the S series.
- Roborock E2 – Slightly worse than the E3, still acts as both a mop and vacuum. Same issues with navigation (good, not great).
Prime Day Vacuum Cleaner Deals
Next, we’ve got the best vacuum cleaner deals for Prime Day.
Dyson Vacuum Deals
First, no Prime Day would be complete without a few notable sales on Dyson vacuum cleaners.
Dyson Pet Vacuum
Dyson Ball Animal 2 Total CleanThe Dyson Ball Animal 2 is one of Dyson’s flagship models and one of the best vacuum cleaners to ever hit the market. It has the most suction of any vacuum cleaner (according to Dyson) at an unreal 306 AW of power. 35 foot cord, 17.5 pounds, self-adjusting cleaning head, and HEPA filtration. We’re not 100% sure it’ll be on sale, but it’s a pretty safe guess that it will make an appearance at some point. It’s been a major feature at most sales over the years.Check Price
For more information see our Dyson vacuum reviews page here.
Choosing the right vacuum cleaner during the pressure filled 2 Amazon Prime Days is difficult.
If you aren’t sure what to buy leave us a comment down below. Chance are you’re not alone.
We’ll be extra vigilant at watching our comment form and answering questions as fast as possible during Prime Day to help you find best vacuum cleaner for your your home.
Vacuum Buying Guide Resources
In addition, make sure to check out some of our resources to help inform your purchase:
- Best Vacuum Cleaners
- Full List of Vacuum Cleaners We’ve Tested
- 6 Best Robot Vacuums
- Full List of Robot Vacuums We’ve Tested
- Best Cordless Stick Vacuums
- 7 Best Upright Vacuums
All of the above resources have been recently updated so they cover the best and most relevant vacuums currently on the market.
Lastly, we’ll be watching for new Prime Day vacuum deals as the sale progresses. This page was updated as of 10:29 am PST on October 13, 2020 with the most recent and best deals we could find.
If you see a new sale you think we should add drop us a comment down below.
Thanks and good luck snagging a great deal this Prime Day!